Heritages and Historical Monuments
07 Nights & 08 Days
Starting from: $615
- Visit 04 UNESCO World Heritage Sites
- Explore the Sembuwatta Lake
- Explore the Commercial City of Sri Lanka, Colombo
Paradise in a flash
03 Nights & 04 Days
Starting from: $365
- Visit 02 UNESCO heritage sites.
- Get close to the gentle giants at Pinnawala.
- Explore the streets of the urban jungle in Colombo.
- Go on a lovely boat ride and visit the Kosgoda Turtle Hatchery.
Nature and Wildlife
05 Nights & 06 Days
Starting from: $474
- Visit the City of Kandy and Galle which are preserved as UNESCO World Heritage Sites
- Explore the wilderness in Yala and relax in the coastal belt of Galle
- Wander in the breathtaking plains in NuwaraEliya
Greenery in the Hills
04 Nights & 05 Days
Starting from: $417
- Visit the City of Kandy which is conserved as a UNESCO world heritage
- Visit the Temple of the Tooth Relic which houses the sacred tooth of the Lord Buddha.
- Wander in the breathtaking plains of NuwaraEliya
Wonder of Asia, Sri Lanka
Sri Lanka (formerly Ceylon) is an island nation south of India in the Indian Ocean. Its diverse landscapes range from rainforest and arid plains to highlands and sandy beaches. ItÃ¢â‚¬â„¢s famed for its ancient Buddhist ruins, including the 5th-century citadel Sigiriya, with its palace and frescoes.